Private Property aims to walk buyers, renters, sellers and investors through their property journey, all under one roof. The show will be focussed on assisting people wherever they are, in their unique property journey.
In keeping with this, the Property Buyer Show will now be….
The Property Show
The next show in Durban is going to be larger and livelier than anything we’ve done before.
The will show will be divided into 6 zones, to cater for different property needs: First-Time Buyer Zone, Rental Zone, Investor Zone, Development Zone, Legal Zone and Auction Zone. These will each have various professionals in their fields, taking you through the process and presenting you with property deals, networking opportunities and much more. The Property Show is the A to Z of property, all in one place.
There will now be 3 theatres where property experts will be speaking on a variety of topics:|
Property Investor Theatre
• How to structure your property investment portfolio for maximum gains
• KwaZulu-Natal’s current best performing investment hot-spots
• Extracting value through distressed property
• Dealing with problem tenants
First Time Buyer Theatre – Brought to you by Standard Bank
• Buying your first home… like a pro!
• Getting your finances in check and budgeting correctly
• Avoiding costly mistakes as a first-time buyer
• How to take your first step on the property ladder
• What to consider before signing a lease agreement
• How you can boost your credit score
• Property inspections and damage deposits
Some other exciting offers that will be happening at the show:
• New development launches and real-life models
• Bond registration discounts
• A chance to win household items
• Free financial consultations
• And of course… FREE COFFEE!
Head down to the next show in Durban, and let’s talk all things property!
Dates: 3 – 4 August 2019, Saturday and Sunday
Venue: Durban Exhibition Centre
Click here to get your tickets (R80 per day or R150 for the weekend)